Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fun-o-rama

In an attempt to be a fun mom (a temporary state at best) I didn't do anything- no reading, no housework just kid stuff. After Fort building, picnics, book reading, dancing, watching cartoons, a trip to the dollar store, doing nails and hair. I was out of things to do and had made it to 12:30. Did I mention I was absolutly exhausted? Did I even need to mention it?

6 comments:

Lonna said...

we love tents around here. Kudos to you for being all kids for as long as you did. I have to say that is a lot of things to do all before 12:30. I too would have been exausted. Just wanted to give you some props because I don't think people that realize how much it takes to really play with the kids. You are amazing.

Kerry said...

Looks like your kids had a super fun day! A long time ago, you told me it was hard to keep clothes on your kids... judging by the last set of photos, you weren't kidding! :-) If only I could walk around in my underwear all day...

Anonymous said...

I am glad you took photos and have proof of being a fun Mom. (yes, that means you don't have to ever do it again!)
Love,
Mom

Syl said...

to Jen and Garrett,
You have both been tagged, so separately need to go to my blog site and see what that means.
xxxooo

Leslie said...

Oh you don't do that every day? :) You have crammed enough activities in there to last us an entire week! What a marathon! I hope they took good naps for you afterward (but not likely, why is it the more exhausted you are the less they are). Thanks for the reminder that days like this, though rare, can and should be done. And I love that Max was in the tent too. :)

Becky said...

Wow, you are impressive. I don't last 1/2 hr playing with kids. good work