Wednesday, November 7, 2007

That Kid

Liesel went into her room wearing only underwear and came out fully dressed for a day at the beach.
I don't know what I was thinking! I knew what was going to happen and I still gave Liesel pudding. I won't tell you how wipes it took to clean this up. Nor can you see the bottom half of her and the chair...I never learn. At least she really really enjoys her food.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pudding is supposed to be good for your skin! That must be her secret for beautiful skin!
Love,
Mom

Leslie said...

We too know what it's like to clean up a pudding-emerged child...Except in our case, Ryan had fed them alternative bites of chili! :) It's times like that not wearing clothes actually comes in handy. Who knew?

Lonna said...

I too continue to make the same mistake and each time vow that it won't happen again after having to wrestle her down to do the clean up. But alas it always seems to happen in the moment of convenience. What else can you do?