Monday, April 7, 2008

Hurray for backyards!




I love our backyard. The weather has been so nice so I have made the kids play outside all day (poor neighbors) but it's been lovely for me. Allie batted her eyes at Garrett and asked for a swing so here it is. Then I went outside to check to on them (it was to quiet) and they had put all the chair cushions under the slide and made a fort. If you look closely you can see all three kids looking through the holes in the fort.

3 comments:

Syl said...

That is a fun swing! I love the peering out of the holes...it reminds me of the gopher holes at the zoo in SaltLake. Yeah summer! at least it is close to summer...we got snow today!

Lonna said...

What clever kids you have. I like that they all play together. I really hope that one day Gwen will want to play with Harrison, and not just torment him for a little attention. But if that is all that we will get then I guess that we will take it. So all you have to do is bat a little eyelash at Garrett to get what you want? Do you think that can be a learned trait? Or maybe can I get a step by step guide to try it out at our house?

Christopher J Barlow said...

I want a cool backyard, all I've got is some sheds.
Christopher J Barlow