Monday, April 7, 2008

Liesel

This kid makes me laugh, I was doing housework and I kept hearing singing. So I'm wandering around the house trying to figure out where it's coming from and I find this. Max found her just before I did, so I have no idea how long she was outside by herself singing. On a another note, I went shoe shopping and took Liesel with me. I asked with the first pair on what she thought. She looked at me and said " I Don't Know, I don't think that is your style mom." I thought it was so funny I tried on way more shoes than I was going to just to hear her say "I Don't Know" (she even said it in capital letters)

2 comments:

Syl said...

I am so glad you caught this on video! What a darling moment! I love her shoe comments....she was probably right too.

Lonna said...

Wow that gave me flashes to a little girl that I know who lives in Texas. I recognize those songs, because Gwen sings them all the time, even the little moon moon moon that she slid in there. And the dancing I love. Maybe you should build a stage in your backyard, I think that is what she really needs. Oh and a microphone.