Max makes me laugh. He is such a boy. Wonder of all wonders he seems to know it takes forever to take a picture and so poses and waits when he sees the camera come out. The last picture in case you can't tell is Max trying to convince the cat to eat his (max's) lunch. He followed her all around the yard trying to convince her she would like it. Just before I came inside he threw it at her (because being nice didn't work) yelling the equivelent to baby swear words. He won't be a baby much longer, I'm sure he thinks he's not. sigh
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What darling pictures! What a cutie!
Man he is getting big!
When did he grow into this little baby swearing toddler? I still remember him trying to walk! Oh but he is cute. I love that he resorted to just throwing his lunch at the cat...I would do the same. I hate it when the cats don't eat my lunch.
Post a Comment