Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Allie's Gymnastics
If ever there was a kid with a drive to accomplish something it is Allie. We first came upon these rings at Grandma and Papa Barlow's house and the kids had so much fun we actually went and bought them. (Anyone that really knows us knows how unusual it is to go and get something, not just add it to the when I get around to it list) Then Allie started doing things like this video. I have put off putting her in Gymnastics as long as possible but she has taken it out of my hands. I would rather she was doing this with supervision than by herself with chair cushions. Man she's getting old, or maybe that was me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun. I bet she loves those!
Wow! Allie is so coordinated! She has a lot of talent! But I don't know where she got it from, because it isn't that Dad & I are coordinated at all! (and I don't remember you being full of grace either!) Thank you for recording Allie. I loved seeing her doing her ring gymnastics!
I am so impressed by how quickly Allie as picked up the rings. She is so skilled! How fun to have her own rings in the yard. Love the cushions!
Love,
Brent
Post a Comment