This is the mobile workshop, you can't see the top but yes that is my living room lamp in front of it. This project was started at dusk so more lighting was requested. This is the water fountain Garrett is building for me. We bought this slate last year and Garrett's been
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Fountain
This is the mobile workshop, you can't see the top but yes that is my living room lamp in front of it. This project was started at dusk so more lighting was requested. This is the water fountain Garrett is building for me. We bought this slate last year and Garrett's been
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! The pattern is different and looks so good that way. I like things that are different than everybody elses. I can't wait to see it with water coming out of it.
It is so Big! I figure that is what a guy wants to hear when you are talking about his...FOUNTAIN! Get your mind out of the gutter!
Really it is big though and I do like the pattern. You'll have to post the finished product. Hopefully you will get your lamp back soon...
Wow, this looks neat. I'd love to see the finished project!
I am so excited for you! Fountains are so cool!!
Hey that looks like swimming pool. I bet that you are going to find a few of your kids, and the neighbors taking a little dip. Does that add a lot to your water bill?
Post a Comment