Yep we did it again. I know what your thinking, heck I know what I'm thinking but we did make a list and wait until we found a dog that had everything we wanted and here she is. She is frankly the closest you can come to a cat and still be a dog. I tried to get a good pictures but these were the best out of all of them so you can at least see what she kind of looks like. The pictures don't really show how tiny she is, her legs are about 2 inches tall. In fact the cat we call Baby because she is the size of teenage cat is bigger than Molly. But she loves cats, and kids, she likes to fetch but not uncontrollably like some dogs (who shall remain nameless because I can't spell his name) She is 3/4 miniature dach and 1/4 regular. Anyway it has been a good transition and she has fit in the family well.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is a really pretty dog! I think she sounds like a great addition to your family. I find these dogs to be a perfect size and have liked all three that are in my families homes (mom, mom-in-law, and you).
What a cute dog! Molly is a good addition to your family!
Cute. Makes me want a dog real bad. How fun for your family. Ok...so I'm finally signing up for Curves on Monday. Call me!
Post a Comment