Finally, after I can't even tell you how long and countless yelling, screaming and threatening while combing hair, the girls asked to have their hair cut. We were just taking pictures of the haircuts but Max had to get into the act also.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the haircuts! Great job guys! Allie and Liesel look so old! No fair to grow up with out Grandma seeing you do it!
Their hair is really cute short! Nice job!
Jen, we need more pictures of you and Garrett...
Very cute. I love the short hair...so much easier! I feel like cutting mine soon!
Nothing like a little refreshing hair cut. I like that Max is not afraid to give a little pose for the camera.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your name! Jen you have just made my year! I can't believe you're kids and how darling they are...Where are you? I have thought about you a million times and am so happy to hear from you. My girls are hilarious and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Thank you so much for saying hi.
Post a Comment