I can't remember why it has taken us so long to get christmas up, and I'm sorry for the rarity of the photo's but mom in her nightgown appeared in to many of them. So here is what is left. One of the girls big presents was a box of dress up clothes that Jodie and I had collected various places, gloves, boa's you name it, it was there. What Max is doing I have no idea but he looked happy so I ran with it. I sorry I didn't get any pictures of the two other christmas's we had that day but I know other people did and they may make there way back to us or I will direct everyone should they show up on blogs around the world.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What cute pictures! I love seeing your kids!
I love the dress up pictures, how fun!
LOVE the dress up clothes. What more could a girl want?
I think that is really funny that you feel like you can't display your photos because you are in your night gown, either it is super short and really low cut, or it is totally a jungle print that you just don't want everyone else to know that you have. I am going to go with the jungle print...it is a cheetah isn't is. Jen you sly girl.
Post a Comment