Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blah, blah, blah

It seems our days are just the same day over again, without the fun that Bill Murry had on Groundhog Day. So I have no pictures just a funny moment. Allie has figured out how to call Grandma Jodie and leave a message, so if Grandma isn't there there are A LOT of messages waiting for her. So today I found out there were 18 messages waiting for Grandma and I asked Allie why she left so many. Her reply..."I wanted to talk to Grandma but every time I called the phone told me I had to leave a message instead". I'm glad I don't have an answering machine!

3 comments:

Syl said...

Oh! That is so cute! I am glad you recorded this moment from Allie's life! Thank you for sharing!

Becky said...

Well, she follows instructions well!

Lonna said...

I don't think that I have ever come close to having 18 messages waiting for me, ever! I think that I might need to find some new friends that take the advice of the machine as well as Allie.