Last Saturday, we (Garrett and I) realized we needed to have dates with the girls. So we decided I would take Liesel to the Zoo when it opened and then come home and Garrett would take Allie to the zoo after we got back. I have to say it was a lot of fun. I can't remember when I had so much fun, we zig zagged all over the zoo, with Liesel skipping the whole time. We only got one picture because it was still a little on the chilly side we caught the camel still in his bedroom jacket. He seemed a little embarrassed... Garrett and Allie on the other hand were there when it was warmer so more animals were out, and just going by the pictures they brought home, spent a lot of time in the petting zoo area. But we all had so much fun, the next date is being planned already. I hope it's as fun as this one.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the zoo! That is a fun idea. Take me next time...
I love the idea of individual dates with the kids. I think last time I had one on one time with anyone was with London at an after hours clinic!! And sadly I could tell she felt special to have me to herself...
Oh you can't go wrong with the zoo. Love that camel! I can't believe how grown up your girls are getting.
So cute! Allie's definitely gotten older looking, but still looks the same to me. Liesel has obviously changed a ton since Jan. '06. Max fits right in.
Can I come to the zoo next time? Double check that I'm on the approved list. (Greg says it's because I show up so infrequently that I made it.)
Post a Comment