Monday, January 12, 2009
Sad and touching
Garrett's grandmother Bobbie died this morning. She has had health problems since Thanksgiving and we weren't sure we were going to have her for Christmas, but we did. Not only did we have her for Christmas but she made it her 67 wedding anniversary which was on the 4th of Jan. When I told the kids that grandma had died and was with Jesus now, Liesel immediately said "Oh good she has family there!" How true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Liesel has it right! Sorry for all of you guys's sorrow!
Wow, that IS touching. So sorry for your loss. What a sweet moment with Liesel!
Oh! I am sorry to hear that. I liked grandma Bobbie. Is Grandpa ok? Kids always know how to make a situation better, without even knowing it!
-Becky
Oh no! Is this the one with the swimming pool? So sorry!
Love, Kay Dee
Out of the mouths of babes. Kids just seem to get it. Thanks for sharing--I would love to meet your kids someday!
Post a Comment