The kids have asked for a trampoline for probably as long as they have been living. They have been saving up in their piggy banks so they could buy one, so when Grandma Jodie and I saw this one we knew this was the one. We bought the majority and the kids paid the tax. It was really cute. They were very serious as they paid me the money they owed. We decided to set it up in the living room so hopefully it will be used during the summer when it's to hot to go outside. I knew that room was good for something!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I need one of those things! Without the bouncy part it could actually pass for a cage...which in itself is a world of perks. That is going to be hours of entertainment and exhaustion, not to mention no clean-up! Way to gear up for the summer Jen, I'm already sick of the kids asking to go to the pool.
That is perfect for the inside! What a great idea....maybe they could pretend to be lions at the zoo and they would have to 'stay in the cage'??? maybe!
How perfect! That is such a good idea!
alright I think that this solidifies your place in the mom hall of fame. A trampoline INSIDE YOUR HOUSE!!! You know that the conversations in the kids homes around you are something like this:
kid: can we have the trampoline in the front room?
mom: Absolutely not.
kid: The Boswell kids do.
mom: (cursing under her breath) Well they just have a way nicer mommy now don't they.
I will be sure to not mention to my kids how cool you are for letting your family have a indoor trampoline.
You are such a cool mom! I'm sure your kids will spend many happy hours jumping, and maybe you will get a little free time...ha,ha,ha. Well, maybe. Hey--where are you living now? I'm going to be out in Lindon, Utah in late June/early July--is that close to you?
where, oh where did you get this awesome thing? I have been trying to find something juts like this!!!
Post a Comment