Monday, May 4, 2009

What do you do...?




What do you do when your hair is to long to take anymore? I know to most of you, this may not look long but for me, I'm going crazy! Yes I have taken to wearing flower clips in my hair to keep the hair off my face. I know it's hard to tell but I'm not wearing the flower as a disguise, that's just the one hair doo-hicky I could find even I though I know in theory I have millions of them! I think they must be partying with the socks that have left my dryer somewhere. Either way, so many people just stare at my flower that they haven't noticed the 10 pounds I put on or the fact that my hair is everywhere! Look good folks this may be your only chance to see me (in all my flora glory) on this blog.

6 comments:

Syl said...

My first thought was how thin you look! I like your hair....you are a beautiful woman, the flower is part of your aura...the horticulture part.

Anonymous said...

You are one hot mama!! You are looking really good, Jen.

Elann

Becky said...

I was so excited to see a picture of you on your blog finally!!!! I thought it would never happen!!!! Actually, I rather like the flower. So, where your hair is too long, is that because you haven't had time to cut it, or you are growing it out?

Anonymous said...

You look really good!! I love the little flower...for a second there I thought maybe you were blogging from Hawaii :)Love you! -Kay Dee

Anonymous said...

Hey, beautiful. You look great! I can't wait to see in real life!

(And I mean that. You really look great. I didn't just write that because it's expected.)

You look like you've lost weight to me, but hey, it's been a long time since I've seen you. If you're like me, you've both gained and lost weight in that time.

Lonna said...

I was also going to say that I think that you are looking great! I like the flower and as much as you are suffering with your "long" hair I want you to know that you sure do pull of the pixie cut so well.

I think that I may have to get a few of those clips...for myself I usually just opt for the lame old bobby pin, but a flower clip could really give me a little summer something. Good work Jen, and you should make more appearances on the blog.