Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Now, how bout that




I must admit I didn't think it was going to happen but it did, something grew in our garden! The pumpkins in the back are by far the happiest but I have to say the watermelon's may catch up if we can stop Max's baby eeuu's from eating them. The carrots I'm sad to announce had some "help" from Max and are victims of weeding. But hey who needs carrots anyway? The other picture I just thought was cute. I have to admit even though she's mine I think she is a doll.

5 comments:

Syl said...

Congratulations on your garden! You are right, Liesel is a doll!

Ghkk said...

I agree she is adorable :)

Hooray for you garden, it looks good!

Becky said...

yay for plants! That's too bad about the carrots, I like carrots.
You really do have cute kids.

Lonna said...

Nice work on the great garden, and as for the carrots, well I don't think that you can have everything work out perfectly on the first go around, it breaks all kinds of rules.

I am excited to see what else turns up as the year goes on. And as for your kids, well you already know that I am a big fan, I think that they are all so darling, but that little Leisel face you have there is just darling.

Anonymous said...

ya who needs carrots ;) I would like to congratulate you on the success of your garden...ummm good job! Also your children are beautiful and smart and funny...just like you! Love, KayDee