Well another week has gone by and I have nothing to write about. I have searched the whole week even during the week, wondering what I could write about but I have nothing. We didn't go anywhere, or do anything the whole week. So I'm left with quiet time. In an effort to maintain what little sanity I have left we do quiet time everyday. This means the kids go into the their own room and I better not hear anything from them for an hour everyday. Allie came to me after a couple of days and asked if we could get the stories that have tapes with them. I said o.k., why? She said that way she wouldn't have to read during quiet time. So the next quiet time I came to see what was going on and this is what I found. Cute huh?
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Quiet time
Well another week has gone by and I have nothing to write about. I have searched the whole week even during the week, wondering what I could write about but I have nothing. We didn't go anywhere, or do anything the whole week. So I'm left with quiet time. In an effort to maintain what little sanity I have left we do quiet time everyday. This means the kids go into the their own room and I better not hear anything from them for an hour everyday. Allie came to me after a couple of days and asked if we could get the stories that have tapes with them. I said o.k., why? She said that way she wouldn't have to read during quiet time. So the next quiet time I came to see what was going on and this is what I found. Cute huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think this is really cute! What a great way to spend quiet time and to bond with each other! Way to go Allie!
love,
Mom
I really need to implement this Jen! I like the book/cd idea too! It looks like you are maintaining your sanity quite well given the eventful summer you have had. When does school start again...? :)
Post a Comment