Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's almost done!




The floor is done! Thank goodness, I think we were all happy when that was out of the way, me, Garrett and our home teacher. Then we got half the molding in (we ended up making our own) and then couldn't resist moving the furniture in. Of course we had to put felt on the bottom of all the furniture. It seems like this whole project was like that it. It wasn't just put furniture in it was put felt on then move it, not just paint but mud, prime and paint. But we are so close I don't care anymore I can live it anyway. I love it, I sometimes just stand and stare. I did, after I took this picture, put all my books where I wanted them and brought in a plant. You will have to come by and see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! It is lovely! it looks so great. I can't wait to see it in the flesh!
love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

To bad we have no money to come and visit or we would be there in a heartbeat. It looks great. :)

Elann