Here are a few more pictures of our new library. These are the ones with everything important in it, like...books, OK really that is the only important thing I moved in everything else is extras. But it does look more cozy? The pictures of Smitty is just for some reference to his size. That is a shoe box that he is sleeping in. And last of all our what seems like a very empty living room. There isn't a whole lot of other things to blog about right now. We did finish our second week of school and things are getting back on schedule. The kids seems to really like their teachers. We also had Garrett's cousin and some of her roommates stop by for the night on their way back to Utah. It was really nice to see her and meet them. She kept saying thank you for putting them up but really they are the perfect kind of visitor (passing through).
Sunday, September 4, 2011
odds and ends
Here are a few more pictures of our new library. These are the ones with everything important in it, like...books, OK really that is the only important thing I moved in everything else is extras. But it does look more cozy? The pictures of Smitty is just for some reference to his size. That is a shoe box that he is sleeping in. And last of all our what seems like a very empty living room. There isn't a whole lot of other things to blog about right now. We did finish our second week of school and things are getting back on schedule. The kids seems to really like their teachers. We also had Garrett's cousin and some of her roommates stop by for the night on their way back to Utah. It was really nice to see her and meet them. She kept saying thank you for putting them up but really they are the perfect kind of visitor (passing through).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your library looks so nice! I want to come read it in, but I am afraid you would never be rid of me.
it is lovely.....I love it!
xxxoooo
Wonderfully beautiful!!! Where did you get that chair looking recliner thing, I totally want one, only in an off white. Your house is sooooo pretty! Love it, love you oxox - Kay Dee
You know I have no words about the dog...just don't step on it by accident ;)
Post a Comment