Tuesday, September 13, 2011
That Pesky Tooth Fairy
In our house we cringe every time it's time for the Tooth Fairies visit. We have a VERY generous tooth fairy in our house. I don't know what overcomes HIM but it does and Allie is making a killing on teeth. Then she started writing letters to TTF which I believe I have posted about before. But now it keeps happening! I'm learning all sorts of things about the Tooth Fairy I didn't know or want to know before. Like did you know TTF (the tooth fairy) with your same birth date is what makes them YOUR tooth fairy. And the tooth fairy never went to school. And she has asked Allie very nicely to leave her teeth next to her pillow because, Allie almost squished her while trying to get the tooth. In fact Garrett and I went in several time that night (about 2 times each) to SEE if the tooth fairy had been there. Unfortunately each time she hadn't been there, of course that may have been because Allie sat up and talked to us each time to tell us how excited she was that TTF was coming. sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad to see the recession is not effecting the tooth fairy business! it is not nearly as exciting now to lose teeth!
xxxooo
Post a Comment