Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bathroom update-still working




I wish you could see how beautiful my bathroom is becoming...we have slowed down somewhat because Allie was baptized in Fresno so we don't need to have it ready for guests in Jan. (if you are thinking of coming to visit, just don't, there is already to many people using my master bath as it is) but it still coming along. As you can see this is the tile are using on the sink and shower walls. These are our new sinks and faucets. I think they look lovely. Now we are just trying to decide what color to paint the walls. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! it looks so lovely! it will be gorgeous when it is finished. Way to go Garrett & Max.
xxxooo
mom

Becky said...

It is looking really nice! I think you should paint it hot pink. Or maybe a green or grey.