When Garrett and decided we were going to have children we were pretty sure it was going to be 3 kids in the end. I had a dream before we even started that we would have 3 girls, tonight my dream was fulfilled. Meet Maxine! After a evening of Maxine I'm so glad we have a Max instead. As he tells me "I was a Max the whole time I was just dressed in girl stuff mom"
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
I had a dream
When Garrett and decided we were going to have children we were pretty sure it was going to be 3 kids in the end. I had a dream before we even started that we would have 3 girls, tonight my dream was fulfilled. Meet Maxine! After a evening of Maxine I'm so glad we have a Max instead. As he tells me "I was a Max the whole time I was just dressed in girl stuff mom"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a Max too. He does make a pretty girl though....
xxoo
Post a Comment