Saturday, January 14, 2012
Max the speed demon
Sorry no pictures because I'm that lame Mom that never remembers the camera until the fun thing is over. So we decided to take the go-cart out today. We haven't brought it out for awhile because Garrett broke it (do I need to mention it's a small go-cart?) driving it and the weather has been really strange. Anyway we brought it out and until now Max hasn't gotten to ride it, just being to small to press the pedals. This time however he insisted as he is 5 now so let him. He is one cool cumber. I was in awe, not only did he have the coordination to use different feet at different times but he was able to steer also. Then when he pressed the gas to hard and took off, he calmly lifted his foot where it was resting (not on the brake) and braked like he had been doing it his whole life. We originally got the go-cart for Allie, then she chicken out and cried every time she drove, so then it was for Liesel but she scared herself and is playing chicken now to. But I gotta say Max had more coordination than both the girls at the age they are now! I was shocked but upon expressing myself to Garrett, he said it didn't surprise him Max wanted the rides at Disneyland to go faster when he was 18 months old. I don't know if I'm sorry we have open the world of speed to him or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is awesome! Way to go Max!
I am so glad that Max has come into his own! He is his fathers son! (a wonderful thing to be!)
xxooo
Post a Comment