h
After all this time of saying the Library was mine, Garrett officially moved into it by moving his "special" chair into the corner and now I have found my space gone. Of course now I have a more comfortable place to sit, if I move faster than he does :) We did finally get some decoration up, This is a sampler I made in college and then my mother in law bound for me for Christmas. I thought it went perfect with the wall color.
Also we had 50 to 60 miles an hour winds yesterday and as you can see took some of our fence with it. This fence has been repaired I don't know how many times and needed to be replaced when we got here so we couldn't complain to much. In fact we were pleasantly surprised to find we replaced the missing sections for less than $100. It gives us hope for the when the rest of it goes down.
I'm sorry about the order of the pictures but my computer decided not me. It doesn't matter how I put them in or download them they are still backwards, wrong way, or something in the middle of a pair. Oh well.
1 comment:
your sampler is lovely! and I really like it there on the wall. Wow! that wind really did a number on your fence. That was a really quick fencing job!
xxxooo
Mom
Post a Comment