Friday, October 19, 2007

April's Throne Room Project Nearly Complete




By the sweat of Garrett's brow and seconds upon seconds a week for six months, the bathroom is finally done...almost. The toilet is working perfectly if you don't wet yourself trying to get to it. By Thanksgiving the job site will be picked up and you too can enjoy our new throne room.

3 comments:

Syl said...

Your bathroom looks great!!! what lovely tile you chose! it seems familiar though.....

Unknown said...

Who's April? And why does she get a throne room? Whoever she is, it looks really nice, and that's a pretty dang cute pic of all 3 kids together. We actually think Harrison looks like Max sometimes.

- James

ps. sarcasm is hard to get across in writing so for all you that didn't pick up on it, I'm fully aware that April is the Boswell's live-in Nanny.

Lonna said...

well I now know that if I were ever to need a bathroom finished there are plenty of capable people in this family. Is it really worth all the really hard work for a little bit of tile? I sure hope so. It looks really nice. I hope you enjoy going to the bathroom now. Because obviously you didn't before.