I can't believe dad is sitting there and watching Max eat that stem.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe Fresno has an Autumn! I thought it was always warm and wonderful. (except at Christmas last year we noticed, rainy and dismal). I love these pictures! Max seems right at home in the leaves so maybe you did find him amongst the cabbage leaves!! Love, Syl
Um maybe you didn't notice that your kids have tape on their shirts with their names on it...do you have a hard time keeping them straight? I have a hard time keeping two straight so I guess that its alright to label three.
4 comments:
I can't believe Fresno has an Autumn! I thought it was always warm and wonderful. (except at Christmas last year we noticed, rainy and dismal). I love these pictures! Max seems right at home in the leaves so maybe you did find him amongst the cabbage leaves!!
Love,
Syl
I am so glad you have a blog now! I love these pictures. lOve you all!
Um maybe you didn't notice that your kids have tape on their shirts with their names on it...do you have a hard time keeping them straight? I have a hard time keeping two straight so I guess that its alright to label three.
I really liked this picture I think that max is very cute and Rene' and I really enjoyed seeing him
Post a Comment