welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I hope that you will enjoy it. I don't know if you were pressured into it or not, but I am excited to see how you keep busy half way across the country.
Feed those kids .... so they won't need to eat yard debris! You might find that the girls like to eat cornsickles (corn-on-the-cob with those little stubby skewer handles jammed into the ends of the cobb).
These pictures are precious because the children are precious....(spoken like a proud grandfather!) Thanks for my first Blog-experience... I think I too can be bloggable.
3 comments:
What beautiful children! I love the small butt chin! Thanks for blogging!! I sure appreciate it!
welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I hope that you will enjoy it. I don't know if you were pressured into it or not, but I am excited to see how you keep busy half way across the country.
Feed those kids .... so they won't need to eat yard debris! You might find that the girls like to eat cornsickles (corn-on-the-cob with those little stubby skewer handles jammed into the ends of the cobb).
These pictures are precious because the children are precious....(spoken like a proud grandfather!)
Thanks for my first Blog-experience... I think I too can be bloggable.
Post a Comment