Sunday, October 21, 2007

Black and White





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Your kids are so cute! I love the solemn faces and Max's smiling face! He has a little butt chin too!
Thanks,
Syl

Unknown said...

so who's the photographer? these look great. and black and white always adds a level of sophistication for some reason.

ok, so mom keeps commenting on Max's butt chin and I have to say, I don't see it. Mom, if you're reading this, you may be confusing your grandsons.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute... but I already knew that! See you tonight!
Kerry

The Boswells said...

Nope, no butt chins in this house.

Lonna said...

I find it funny that the girls have no shirts on but max is clothed. I guess that there are different standards in Fresno. What are the kids going to be for Halloween? I think that you should go with something along the lines of streakers. That way you don't have to buy costumes.

Leslie said...

I think there is a 'I love to be naked at any cost' gene that runs strongly in the Barlow family. It is no mystery who my babies got it from... Though I'm glad to see we're not the only ones. Great pics, Jen. Love the black and white.