Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Max Walks

Max has been able to evade the camera for 2 weeks, but today we managed to catch him with some help from a vibrating massager and some dice in a container. He loves noise and electricity.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! It is so fun to see their first steps. Thank you for sharing that with us. It makes it so much easier to be far away when we can see little glimpses into your lives.

You were very clever to figure that out!

Love,
Dad (Brent)

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Max!! I loved it when all my babies all took their first steps. Now, he is not a baby anymore. Thanks for sharing!! ;-)

Elann

Anonymous said...

Yeah Max! I loved seeing him walk! Thanks Jen & Garrett for going to the trouble to share your kids with us!
love,
Mom

Lonna said...

Are you taunting him with food? He does look like he has some little chicken legs. Gwen did for a little while...but umm not so much anymore. But we are working on getting some more meat on Harrison's legs. I think that candy is a good trick. I guess we will hold of on that one for a little while.

Anonymous said...

This is the best blog I have ever seen!

Leslie said...

Way to go, Max! He is growing up so fast. Now you have two of the toddler-like status to chase...Good luck! If you figure out how to baby-proof the house for two...let us know. We thought we had our grounds covered, but nope, think again mom and dad.