Monday, June 16, 2008

Bath Time



O.K. so I am a mean mom. I know I can hear the gasps of disbelief in the background but it's true. I do NOT give my kids baths unless I'm just trying to blow time and even then I run a quick shower after. I won't go into my reasons just that I'm a little bit (very little) obsessive about the subject. So with my kids constantly asking for a bath and not just a bath but a bubble bath (yeast infections here we come) I did the next best thing. I made the swimming pool a bubble bath! They played to their hearts content, there were no suds on my bathroom floor (although it may have helped clean it) and I got to aim a hose at them in the end all in the name of fun. I wish other things worked out like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are a GREAT Mom...and I have the pictures to prove it! I think this is a very fun idea and they get clean as a side bonus!
love,
Mom

Lonna said...

Now that is creativity. I don't know that I would have thought of that. I think that it is great that all three of them can bathe at the same time.