The girls have been playing after we put them to bed and I don't care as long as they are quiet and there is no blood involved. I went in there to unplug the twinkle lights and found Liesel alseep in the chair. You can't tell but it is dark in the room and she was so out cold she didn't even wake up when I moved her. The other picture had me laughing hard enough that I am actually posting a picture of my bra on the Internet! I couldn't find my bra anywhere and I finally asked the girls if they had seen it and Allie ran to the fridge and asked "Is this it?" It was tied to the fridge handle and had two babies (one on each side) one of which they took out before I could find the camera. I don't even want to know where they got that idea hehehe
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is SO funny! I am glad to see bra's have multiple uses! Your children are so creative. I am glad you have a record of some of those cute kid things.
bras aren't just for breasts you know...they're toys too!
I am glad that you put your pride aside to post this picture of your bra as a cradle...on the fridge? I love it. I am still laughing. "Is it this?" Like it was a new toy that had just appeared to them.
I am jealous of the fact that two babies fit in there. I am pretty sure that maybe a leggo man could fit in mine. You crack me up, and I love the stuff that goes on in your house.
JEN, You are making me laugh so hard! I can't stop the tears from coming out of my eyes. Thanks for the laugh of the day! Nancy
Post a Comment