Friday, June 6, 2008
End of Saga
Well the kitten trap was successful! We caught the momma, and 3 kittens then through some ingenious maneuvering (my idea of course) we caught the last one. Then we did a bad thing yes, come a little closer and don't tell anyone. I had Garrett drop them off in a better neighborhood. I know, I know I always swore I wouldn't be one of those people but if we had taken them to the SPCA they would have just put them down (they were so wild there was no chance of domesticating them) So he dropped them off next to a neighborhood with a park next to it. Of course we told Allie the kittens wanted to live at the park because it was more fun there and she loved the idea of the kittens on the teeter totter. There wasn't any other choice, they had to go, it has on the other hand scared my older cat so badly that she still won't eat more than one bite at a time without looking up for an attack. I don't know if she thinks the cats will be back or Garrett is going to grab her but maybe she will relax in time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that Ally gets lost in the idea of the cats playing at the park instead of roaming around and living in the wild. I also think that your other cat is a little too smart for her own good. But a clever cat wouldn't get caught but a cat trap right.
Post a Comment