Monday, August 11, 2008

Max


Max hasn't been with us all that long but from the beginning he has known how to get his own way. They kept taking him out of my room in the hospital to do the newborn testing and he would scream and throw such a fit they would bring him saying they were sure he was hungry. He would stop as soon as I got him back. Max is dripping with charm which he has no hesitation in using to his advantage. He laughs at everything but not your typical baby giggle. He sucks in air while laughing, and I have admit it's hard not to laugh at/with him.
He wants to know about everything! This is the blender base he is sure is his. He carries it around the house searching for the plug he is sure will make it make noise. Noise is his favorite thing in the whole world, if it's not going on around him, it's coming out of him. The only noise he doesn't like is dog barking and then you can hear him shush them. He loves headbands, and is mad if the girls get nail polish and he doesn't. He likes books but he chooses one page and doesn't want any other one read to him. He think thing should be done his way.When he wakes up in the morning he asks for the T.V. and then the light and then he goes and sits down at the table to wait for food. He NEVER changes this morning schedule. He adores the girls he wants whatever they are playing with but not to play with them. And if anything goes wrong in his world he throws himself on Garrett or I where he cuddles on our chest and then everything is better again. I thought he was a girl in the beginning and I still find myself wondering often what I have gotten myself into but I wouldn't trade him for anything!

3 comments:

Syl said...

I love Max! He is such a firecracker! Such a Boy! I love his sweetness....he cuddles with me if Mom and Dad are not around.I love his concentration on the specific dot he sees. His smile wins me over every single time. Everybody should have a Max.

Lonna said...

I love those little boys, and their funny little quirks. Harrison is also a creature of habit, especially when it comes to eating.

As for the wondering about his girly tendencies I know exactly what you are talking about. Harrison gives Gwen and the neighbor kids a run for their money when it comes to noise. Oh Max what a fun kid you are.

Kristen said...

So cute!! All of your kids are adorable. How fun. And honestly, it's almost relieving to know I'm not the only one with a monkey on my hands. :)

Oh yeah, and are you done with Breaking Dawn yet because I'm next in line to borrow Mel's book and she said I should hound you. :) So, are you done yet? huh? huh?? ;)