Friday, August 1, 2008

"You better wear a hat daddy"

I don't blog much but Liesel said something today that just cracked me up. The girls had been bugging me to go on a bike ride with them for a few days, okay may have been months. Anyways I had a long day at work and got home late. To top it off I had a bad headache. I told the girls that we could do the bike ride tomorrow because it was getting dark outside and my head hurt. That didn't work and the nagging continued so finally after another "why Daddy?" I said, "girls, my head is going to explode!" Liesel promptly replied..."you better wear a hat daddy".

3 comments:

Syl said...

I guess a hat will keep all your brains in so that was a very good idea! You are a great daddy, Garrett! Your kids say the funniest things. Thank you for sharing them

Becky said...

Smart girl. She knows how to prevent messes! Are you as crazy on a bike as you are in a car?...

Lonna said...

Now that is some really sound advice. I think that she may be on to something. That is the funniest thing that I have heard all day. Thanks so much for sharing.