Tuesday, November 18, 2008
A Moment of Liesel
I have to admit Liesel makes me laugh. She is one of the most irritating children and yet at the same time I find it hard not to squeeze her to death for cuteness. I banned Cinderella from the house (I just couldn't' take it anymore) and had no idea the kids had seen it at Grandma's until one night I heard sing sweet nightingale coming from their room at 9:00 at night. Liesel was sitting in there singing to herself. Then she thought she learned the bob the builder song (you can see how much was absorbed) and last but not least the joke that will not die at our house. In case you can't speak Liesel I will translate. Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other Slide! If you listen very closely you can hear the Maxerella in the background singing to the nightingale also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh thank you Jen! I laughed and laughed! She is SO cute!!! and I did hear Maxerlla in the back singing too! That is the first time I heard that joke so it was funny to me!
Great singing! Which side of the family does that come from? She'll have a great career in singing or stand-up comedy!
That is really cute, and I like the inflection in her voice as she tells the punch line of the joke. SO funny.
I also like that she has her own back up singer, every star needs one of those. Can we fix it, Yes we can! Excellent work on the music lessons.
That's great! Liesel is so cute! She always makes me laugh.
-Becky
Post a Comment