Here is the last of the Halloween pictures, I was supposed to take pictures of carving the pumpkins but I forgot. Then we tried for a picture of a family of clowns (Garrett was being a butt but he's the only one smiling go figure) and well it speaks for itself. The princess picture is the test run for babysitting a little girl in the ward. I will be watching her everyday, she was there for only an hour but my girls had her in a princess outfit in min. flat. She is VERY tiny but she is older than Max.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like the clown makeup!
I love the clown family! Garrett is just a more subtle clown!
Hey at least you can boast a family picture. I can't even get my husband in the range of a good camera, let alone in a festive picture.
I love that your kids love to dress up as much as mine do. Gwen would wear a different Halloween costume every day if I had enough that she didn't get bored of them.
I am glad that the third princess in the top photo is a little neighbor girl, because when I first glanced at it I thought, wow that doesn't even look like Max, what have they done to him.
Thanks for sharing the clown phase with us. I really like it.
Post a Comment