Monday, April 27, 2009

What are they doing?


It's time for another great show of What Are They Doing? I turned around and found this...it was held for a minute,then lots of laughing. You are probably asking, like I did, what are you doing? Being a chicken! I will only say this much Liesel is the egg...Allie the Momma chicken. I don't want to know more but I just about died laughing.

5 comments:

Larry said...

Those are my little momma hens, just like their grandma jodie!

Becky said...

haha! the things kids come up with...and are entertained by.

Syl said...

Dad and I sure thought this was funny! They will not thank you for taking this picture!

Anonymous said...

It is the new Chicken Yoga. Hahahaha that is so funny, thanks for sharing :) Love, Kay Dee

Lonna said...

I am just trying to figure out what Max would have been if he were playing this game with them. Well at least they were playing nice, and there was laughter and not tears.

Around here it starts out being funny and quickly takes a turn for the worst when one of the kids takes it too far. I am happy to hear that your kids play nice. Maybe you could have them jot down a few pointers for us.