I have to admit we did not take many pictures at Disneyland. A couple of video's but not many pictures. We were hoping everyone else would take them and they did. This is what we did get. Liesel LOVED Maggie, and I have to say Maggie seemed to love Liesel. Liesel wants a baby very much and I don't think it is just any baby I think she wanted that one. In fact I think Garrett wanted to keep that one. The teacup pictures required threats, crying, and serious yelling to get. I know it's sad but I think we averaged a picture for each day were were there.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Disneyland
I have to admit we did not take many pictures at Disneyland. A couple of video's but not many pictures. We were hoping everyone else would take them and they did. This is what we did get. Liesel LOVED Maggie, and I have to say Maggie seemed to love Liesel. Liesel wants a baby very much and I don't think it is just any baby I think she wanted that one. In fact I think Garrett wanted to keep that one. The teacup pictures required threats, crying, and serious yelling to get. I know it's sad but I think we averaged a picture for each day were were there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad the pictures got were such nice ones! I didn't see Maggie and Liesel together so that was fun to see.
Did it bring back memories of your days at the costume place ;) These are some cute pix Jen -KD
Post a Comment