Well our pregnant kitty that had what we thought were two cut little kittens turned out to the 4 really big kittens. So we have 6 cats running around our backyard but 5 are wild. It's absolutely killing Garrett he wants to hold a kitten so bad, so he bet me he could catch a kitten with a laundry basket. I didn't think it would work, it looks something you see one a Whiley and Roadrunner Cartoon but as you can see it did work. The only bad part is the cat he caught in this video is Baby our very old cat (the only one that actually belongs there) This was the test run he did end up with a kitten by the end of the evening.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So awesome! Wow so 4 kittens instead of 2! Good luck catching one. Hilarious.
How's the bedroom. Did Garrett like it? hehee
It is a very inventive cat trap! I think McGyver would be proud!
HaHa! That looks like high quality entertainment. Good work Garrett!
I knew that there had to be another use for the laundry basket. Great work. I like the video. I am sure that the game mousetrap was invented because of a similar situation at someones home.
Post a Comment