Thursday, May 1, 2008

IKEA



I'm afraid I'm going to nurse these pictures for as long as possible so I will just give a few at a time. We were introduced to IKEA while visiting Mom and Dad. What a fun store, it left me feeling like I need to decorate the kids room. I'm hoping to wait the feeling out (I really don't need another project) but it was so fun, here's the kids exploring one of the kid displays with papa. The kids ran through the streamers over and over again, this was just a moment in the fun festa.

4 comments:

Kerry said...

I went to the IKEA in Sacramento a few weeks ago. It is so overwhelming, but fun! My favorite was the $.50 hotdogs at the exit.

Syl said...

I am so glad we made the effort to go to IKEA. I love it too. It is probably a good thing it is an 1 1/2 drive or I would spend a whole lot more than I do!

Anonymous said...

They looked like they are having fun. It would have been nice to see you, but I hope you understand why we didn't come.

Elann

Lonna said...

I love IKEA! It is such a clever and colorful store. I love the prices and I am with you on the kid section. I think that if we had a house that I might feel more pressure to really decorate the rooms, but I do always leave there thinking that I could do so much more. I am glad that you were able to go with your parents I am sure that it was a really good time. I don't know any kid that wouldn't want to play in those streamers. I think that I probably would have had a few turns too.