Tag I'm it!
I've been tagged...Here are the rules:1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.3. At the end, the player tags 5 others and posts their names. Then goes to their blog and posts them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and asks them to read your blog to find out the details. I must state here and now I will not be tagging anyone else, It goes against my beliefs and laziness to do that to someone else.
Let’s Begin:1. What was I doing 10 years ago: Thanks to my mom I know I was at USU for my last year and wonder what the heck I was going to do when I graduated. I would have a degree in Horticulture and no desire to make a living that way. Shortly after a friend started talking about a master's program for Library Science in a small town in Penn. Bless her heart, I would probably still be sitting there wondering what I was going to do if she hadn't.
2. Five things on my to-do list: Clean my house, clean my house, finally finish all my laundry, Clean up my yard and finally drop 100 pounds!
3. If I were a billionaire I would: Hire a gardener, hire a maid, pay off all debts, pay off all extended family debts, give huge amounts to the church humanitarian aid and live like a poor person anyway.
4. Bad habits: I have so many but I'm with Elann, bitting my nails annoys me the most. I did great while pregnat (I don't know why) but it's creeping back.
5. The last one is 5 places that I have lived. Fresno CA, S. Jordan UT, Clarion PA, Logan UT, Missouri (can't remember name of town)
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah !!! you did it! Thank you for humoring your Mother! I appreciate it!
I never bit my nails when I was pregnant either, but now, I am constantly biting them and it is driving me crazy. There are days that I forget that I am doing it and then I realize I am and so I stop (sometimes) Ha! Ha! Ha!
Elann
I am shocked and happy you went along with the tag! I like hearing about everyone.
That is interesting about the nail biting fact. Why didn't you do that while pregnant? I am baffled.
I think that since you have three kids basically all of whom can pretty much read and write, you should make little lists for them to do, then you can cross all of those things off of your list. I am sure that the girls would love to do some work in the yard, as a matter of fact, I bet that Ally could come up with a clever way to do just about anything.
And Max is over the age of one now so he can fold laundry, it looks like you are set. I think that you should probably take in a day at the spa. all your cleaning needs have been met.
It really cracks me up that you put down that you can't remember the name of the town you lived in.
I can't belive that you gave in and posted this tag. Sham on you. SHAM
Christopher J Barlow
Post a Comment