Well Garrett and I woke up feeling gung ho and decided to take the kids "somewhere fun" last sat. Of course we had to do it after nap time. Unfortunately we weren't really ready for nap lock down and Max found the syrup that had been left from breakfast. So after rubbing syrup all over the table and his body, naps didn't happen until after nap time. So all of our fun plans got pared down to going to playland (resident carnival) where we bought $20 worth of tickets and went on 2 rides. One of them being a small train. 30 min. later we had accomplished our fun something and were on the way home. We were exhausted. (Garrett and I, not the kids)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Garrett's face in the train picture. I think that in cases like this it really is the thought that counts. I mean who really expects a family of five to be able to get out and everybody have a great time, with or without naps.
And you can't beat a syrup lotion. I hear that it is good for the skin.
I can't wait to be a mom.
Post a Comment