Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Car



Well we finally traded in the truck. We had to keep up with our average 2 cars a year. (We've had 10 different cars in 5 years) with gas going above $4 a gallon we went with fuel efficient. But we have to be different so instead of a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic we went with a Nissan Versa? I think it's a Versa I'm not really sure, but anyway here it is in all it's glory and several days worth of dirt. It's one of the those cars that mentally you think is small but isn't really that small.

5 comments:

Syl said...

thats really cute! You will enjoy saving money on gas!

Anonymous said...

I wanna Put it in my pocket. But it should have been pink, no purple, no pink

Christopher J Barlow said...

I still think I prefer my new car. Of course I go through cars a lot slower than you. I get a new car so far 1 every 4 years.
Christopher J Barlow

Lonna said...

Let me know if getting a new car solves any problems at the pump, I just might do it too. Today I filled up and it was $3.69 a gallon. It made me feel sick.

Can you fit three kids in there? Way to go Versa.

Leslie said...

I love the color! It looks really sporty and you can't beat fuel efficient. We too are in the market for a new car-what a headache finding good deals on cars that make sense in every way except for what gas prices are doing to us now. It really narrows the choices. I'm glad you found a good fit for your family!