Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lazy Days





Lately we have just lazied (sp) away our days. Allie kept asking if they could "Do" makeup but I didn't have to time to supervise so I let them do it without supervising with the warning "I better not come back and find you ate it!" I think you will know which picture that is. Then Allie came up with the brilliant idea for a water slide. She wants to go to the water park desperately, not for the slides but because she wants the plastic bracelet they put on when you go in. Anyway, then we have a picture of the house Allie built that took only 3 hours, much screaming, threatenings and yes a few incidents of hitting to complete. Last Liesel has finally given in to the lure of the swing but after fighting and told they would have to get off if I saw it again, this is the compromise.

5 comments:

Syl said...

I am glad you caught these precious moments on your camera and have shared them. I LOVE seeing them. They grow up so fast! Thanks Jen.

Stacey said...

The picture of Liesel with the makeup.....priceless!

I can't wait to have a backyard!

Becky said...

What beautiful makeup! I can't blame Allie for wanting the waterpark bracelet. I always liked wearing the one from Snow College. It was like bragging to anyone I saw that I had gotten to go swimming.

Lonna said...

Do they still make blue eyeshadow? Maybe your girls can give me a few pointers I am always looking to try new makeup.

I love the idea of the waterslide, water, add a slide, and some kids that is basically your very own water park. I think that you should get some of the clip ties that come with the big black yard bags ( I don't know if you know what I am talking about) but they could totally double as a little "plastic bracelet" like the parks have.

I do not mean like a zip tie like the police use.

I love all the fun things that happen at your house, it is seriously like a party there all the time.

Christopher J Barlow said...

Ahh lazy days, my favorite ones.
Christopher J Barlow