Liesel came running out of her room yelling there was a "Hairy Spider" in there. So Grandma, who was visiting, went in to save her from the spider. She came out laughing. It turned out the Hairy Spider was just that, a knot of hair that looked like a spider. If you look really closely you can see it in front of Liesel's dress. I wish all of the spider alerts where so innocent.
.
3 comments:
I am glad the spider didn't have a red hour glass on it's stomach! I have often been taken by surprise by a clump of hair that looked just like a spider. Yeah Grandma Jodie to save Liesel!
If only spiders were really just hairballs, life would be better. Liesel looks a lot like Allie in that 2nd photo. It surprised me!
I hate spiders, and I think that I might be just a little bit less afraid if I saw a hairball that only looked like one. Maybe.
Post a Comment