Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Clowning around
















I'm a little anixious every time I go for a nap or as we call it, quiet time. I taught Allie, Grandma Jodie's phone number just in case something happen to me, so now when she is bored she calls Grandma. This leads to all sorts of plans I have no idea about until later, such as the clown costumes. As you can see they turned out great (way to go Grandma Jodie!) but then I hear Allie called and "ordered" candy bags to go with the costumes. I think Grandma is starting to be scared to answer her phone durning quiet time...The last picture is Garretts idea, he wouldn't rest until we had a hot dog costume for our weiner dog (who hates other people so I don't know who he's going to show it to but it looks great anyway)

4 comments:

Syl said...

I LOVE the costumes! Even the weiner is cute! Jodie did a great job.

Renee said...

Grandma did a great job on the costumes. It reminds me of our clown costumes as kids. Love the Hot Dog!

Lonna said...

Ahh I too was a clown for Halloween when I was around their ages. I love the little costumes, and the dog costume is so funny. I am pretty sure that we had kids dressed in the same costume as your dog in our ward. Now that is funny.

Anonymous said...

You guys look great, and I love the costumes. Especially the dog - hope that's not rude. My sister had the same kind of dog, her name was Sierra, but my dad, who loved the dog, always called her Wiener.