Allie has always been the one that spent hours upon hours drawing on everything she could get her hands on. So one day Liesel came up and handed me this drawing and told me she made it for me. It's mommy and daddy (I'm the one with eyelashes and the knee) It may not look like much to you but the last thing I saw her make were squares and circles and now this. Who knew?
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very Picaso-ish! Liesel did a great job!
That is rather impressive! I love the knee...
Genius...I really like the eight hairs on the top of your head. hehe. love you, Kay Dee
That is amazing. Ummm all we get around here are scribbles and scribbles that are called different shapes, but are still scribbles.
I am impressed that she even remembered to give you specific parts, i.e. eyelashes and a knee.
Post a Comment