Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch




It's that time of year again...the annual pumpkin patch adventure. Garrett took the day off and the day began. Max is so sure he is one of the preschoolers that Garrett caught this photo of Allie trying to help him stay on the bench. We try for a cute picture of the kids in the field with the pumpkins every year and this year I took one, and that one was such a hassle we all walked away relieved there was just the one picture. Oh well there is always next year.

3 comments:

Syl said...

I love seeing Allie, Liesel and Max! I especially enjoyed seeing Allie's arm around Max! ....they look so cute sitting on the pumpkins!

Renee said...

What a sweet big sister! I can't get my girls to stop posing for pictures so I am not clear on your situation but it looks like you got a good shot!

Lonna said...

I love pumpkin patches, and so does Gwen apparently. Today we went to one with our playgroup and all morning she was yelling about pumpkins and pumpkin patches, yelling!

I love that you can get your kids to look at the camera. I am so jealous. And that little moment with Allie and Max, so precious. I just love it.