I know for a minute, you thought the title was talking about me but, it's my family room. Garrett painted this wall for me this week. We went to look at paint samples because as Allie says "There is a lot of brown in this room". So we knew we wanted to highlight a wall with color and then we found this color in the "As Is" section. Somebody didn't like it or didn't claim it which worked out perfect for us, we got the perfect color for $4.00 now all that left for the room to BE perfect it to get rid of the nasty couch and replace it with a chair or love seat and then I will never leave again.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! That turned out really nice! I love it in that room. Allie was right! I appreciate you sharing with me. My magazine came and I will be sharing it with you soon!
Love the bookshelf....Love the Wall, your house is turning out soooo nice. -Kay Dee
Post a Comment