Thursday, February 19, 2009

So exiciting!



This Christmas I got one of the most exciting gifts I have ever received. I got food storage! Yep that's right, food storage. It just makes me giddy to think about it... We got 16 boxes of food storage from Garrett's Dad and Garrett organized them in my hall closet for me. Aren't they pretty?To me, if you have food you have wealth untold. I love food and I love full cupboards even more. Even now 2 months after Christmas I still can open my closet and see this and happiness bubbles out of me.

5 comments:

Syl said...

There is nothing like having food storage to make a person feel safe! I love it too! Congratulations! I am very happy for you!

Kristen said...

I confess, I am TOTALLY jealous. It IS beautiful. :)

Leslie said...

Well Merry Christmas indeed! :) If you ask me half the beauty is the organization! Is it just the picture or is your food storage color coded? You know we have been trying to do this for YEARS. Maybe you can send along some tips...

Becky said...

0000, that is so pretty! I like it. I like food. I like closets. What else could you ask for?

Lonna said...

FANTASTIC!!!! That is the kind of gift that I would also like to receive. Pretty sure that I ask James all the time for food storage and I think that he just rolls his eyes. I mean we don't have a lot of space, but I would find room for it. I am currently redoing our 72 hour kits, pretty sure that James thinks I;m nuts. But I love checking the items off the list and packing them into the little back packs.

Well seeing as you now have so much wealth I think that if something happens we will just bunk with you. So make some room.